“Zenergi’s latest newsletter is OUT NOW. Read all about it”
The June edition of our newsletter covers… Electric Vehicle charging advice, Solar Panel myth-busting, links to our insightful recorded webinars plus updates on our sunflower growing competition #ReadyZenGrow.
Keep up to date with the latest industry news and requirements to understand what’s happening in the energy world and how it affects your pricing.
If you have missed any previous additions, don’t panic…please find below
- March 2021 Newsletter – More info on Phase 2 of the Public Sector Decarbonisation Scheme, supplier updates, customer case studies, Zenergi family growth, and a BIG birthday!
- December 2020 Newsletter – Advice around phase one of the government decarbonisation funding scheme, webinar recordings, and festive worksheets (for the kids and grown-ups!).
- September 2020 Newsletter – An insight into the ISBL Professional Development fund, SECR, the impact of reduced demand during the COVID-19 pandemic and services such as bill validation and the Eco-Hub.
- July 2020 Newsletter – We looked at low wholesale energy market prices, SECR for MATs, upcoming events and webinars plus a handful of resources.
- April 2020 Newsletter – Learn how to hibernate your building if it is closed or operating in a reduced capacity, plus some useful resources to help entertain school children and links to recent bite-sized webinars
If you have any questions on the points covered in the newsletters or the website, please contact us: email@example.com