Zenergi launches its Graduate Programme
At Zenergi, we’re big on supporting people as they set out on their career and life path.
We strongly believe in creating an environment of Positive Energy that enables every employee to fulfil their potential and see how their contribution can make a difference to both the success of the company and the environment in which they live.
As the market leader for energy provision within the Education sector, our graduate scheme offers the perfect first step for those looking to explore the energy business. After an initial period of acclimatising to Zenergi as an organisation, you’ll be given the opportunity to start one of several placements that will span the 2 year scheme, gaining insight into the world of account management, sales and contract renewal, and IT. Our graduate programme is specifically designed to enable graduates to develop both personally and professionally, with regular meetings and feedback with all levels of the management team, before choosing an area of the business within which to permanently progress. Roles and responsibilities will differ between placements within the company, with training provided to develop desirable skills and attributes sought after not only within the energy sector.
• As a fast paced, commercial company that is continuously expanding, we are looking for highly motivated, talented individuals who are passionate about delivering service excellence.
• A continual desire to challenge oneself will be needed, as opportunities to develop and progress inevitably present themselves at such an exciting stage in our evolution as a company.
• Excellent communication skills and written skills, along with data handling and analysing are essential for the role – however, no previous experience in the industry is required, as our training will more than equip you with the potential to develop your interests.
• Good time and workload management will be beneficial, as working within a customer driven environment will continually require prioritising certain tasks and working to deadlines
• Attention to detail and good IT skills
• To be a good team member: Zenergi prides itself on the unique office environment that it can offer graduates, with team days out commonplace rewards for high performances, along with smaller benefits and incentives and a close relationship with management. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service, and are looking for likeminded individuals who strive to achieve their best and are keen to uncover a career in a sector with unlimited potential
• A 2.1 university degree, or above, in any subject
• To have an interest in marketing/business/the commercial energy industry
Competitive salary provided, with graduate scheme in the region of £18,000-£20,000 depending on experience and qualifications.
Post-university can be a daunting prospect, with the decision of finding the ‘ideal job’ an almost impossible task. So why not browse through the website http://www.zenergi.co.uk to find out more about us as a company and consider investing your future in one of the fastest growing energy companies in the New Forest.