The July edition of our newsletter focuses on another exciting acquisition, the launch of our new Social Value strategy, your roadmap to net zero with Zen Zero, new services, Zen Family updates and much much more…
If you have missed any previous additions, don’t panic…please find below
- March 2022 Newsletter – Covering our recent acquisition, new customer stories, our 2022 #ReadyZenGrow competition, and more…
- December 2021 Newsletter – Covering the numerous awards Zenergi won in 2021, an introduction to our new Chief Sustainability Officer and tips on how to have a sustainable Christmas year after year!
- September 2021 Newsletter – Covering our Investors in People accreditation, our 300 Years of Leadership and Innovation feature, our recent Collaborate Essex conference and the #ReadyZenGrow winner is revealed!
- June 2021 Newsletter – A look into our ASCL activity guide, myth busting on solar panels, total gas and power rebranding and an update on our sunflower competition.
- March 2021 Newsletter – More info on Phase 2 of the Public Sector Decarbonisation Scheme, supplier updates, customer case studies, Zenergi family growth, and a BIG birthday!
- December 2020 Newsletter – Advice around phase one of the government decarbonisation funding scheme, webinar recordings, and festive worksheets (for the kids and grown-ups!).
- September 2020 Newsletter – An insight into the ISBL Professional Development fund, SECR, the impact of reduced demand during the COVID-19 pandemic and services such as bill validation and the Eco-Hub.
- July 2020 Newsletter – We looked at low wholesale energy market prices, SECR for MATs, upcoming events and webinars plus a handful of resources.
- April 2020 Newsletter – Learn how to hibernate your building if it is closed or operating in a reduced capacity, plus some useful resources to help entertain school children and links to recent bite-sized webinars
If you have any questions on the points covered in the newsletters or the website, please contact us: email@example.com