Electric Vehicles (EVs) are increasing in popularity, but some key concerns remain around charging and range. The Corporate Sustainability Education Channel interviewed Zenergi’s Design Manager, Ben Foster, to understand more about this hot topic.
- How is the UK keeping up with charging demand in 2021?
- The different types of chargers available and where EV’s can be charged, including overseas
- Is a Tesla charger only for a Tesla car?
- How long does it take to charge a vehicle?
- Comparing the costs of EVs versus a petrol or diesel car
- Installing a charge point – what are the costs and is funding available?
- Using solar PV with a charging point
- Charging etiquette
To watch or listen back to the interview, click here.
You can view more interviews on the Corporate Sustainability Education Channel here.