Water procurement and bill validation:
Exercise your right to choose your water supplier
We’ve partnered with carefully selected suppliers to offer our Water Management Service that helps to ensure you are not paying more than you should for your water and waste services. We carried out a comprehensive assessment of commercial water suppliers and have selected those with accurate billing and excellent support.
The Zenergi Water Management Service allows customers to benefit from our commitment to exceptional customer service, while including bill validation, supplier management and procurement support. We can also benchmark your consumption to evaluate whether your organisation is consuming water at a level above what would be expected, potentially identifying leakage or overuse for further investigation.
Why choose Zenergi for your water?
Since deregulation* broke the regional monopoly of water and waste suppliers in Scotland and England, the water industry has become increasingly competitive. This can make it difficult to identify the best water supplier for your organisation and negotiate the best deal. There is huge disparity in the levels of customer service and market performance between suppliers, and the numerous pricing methods suppliers use and variety of terms available can make comparing quotations challenging. At Zenergi we can support you through water procurement, providing comparison quotes on a like-for-like basis, with suppliers you can trust.
Billing continues to be an area receiving a high number of complaints, which is why Zenergi’s service adds value to your organisation. As call times direct to suppliers are notoriously lengthy, we’ll remain on hold to your supplier to resolve any issues, giving you one less thing to worry about!
If you are in England or Scotland and you haven’t switched or entered into a contract already, you will have been automatically placed in a ‘deemed contract’ with your existing supplier. OFWAT introduced tariff caps to protect those consumers, but these caps were relaxed on 1 April 2020, meaning organisations on deemed agreements are now likely to face significantly increased costs for their water supply. Organisations in England and Scotland can choose their water supplier, allowing improvements in service and lower prices.
Features of our water service:
- Savings of up to 5% over a deemed commercial agreement.
- Retailer charges are guaranteed up to 31 March 2024.
- We will manage any switching of suppliers on your behalf.
- Bill validation helps ensure you only pay for the services you use.
- Any billing issues are managed with the supplier and rectified on your behalf.
- Site meter readings are logged by your relationship manager and checked on the invoicing.
- Unusual consumption is flagged for investigation into potential leaks.
- Your relationship manager will regularly review your portfolio, ensuring all sites are contracted and you don’t pay for any sites you’re no longer responsible for.
- You’ll have access to our carefully selected panel of suppliers and our exclusive framework prices with our preferred supplier.
- Access to years of experience in managing water suppliers pre-deregulation and beyond.
- Regular billing and consumption information.
We can provide a completely independent assessment of the current market and provide you an overview of suppliers based on both price and quality of service.
We all have a responsibility to use less water to protect the environment and future supplies. If your organisation’s water usage is above the benchmark figure then not only are you wasting water, but you could be missing out on significant budget savings too. A survey will typically find savings of at least 20% of the current annual spend on water.
We can support your organisation with a water strategy and expert advice on how to minimise consumption and costs whilst maximising efficiency.
80% reduction in costs
Water surveys: Helping your school save every drop
Exercise your right to choose
your water supplier
Water Services Quote Request Form
To obtain a quote for your business’s water supplies, please submit your details below.